Leaves left on your grass can cause mold and ruin your landscape for next season. A little care now can mean a healthier yard in the spring.
Here are a few tips for clearing leaves from your landscape:
1) Keep mowing your turf until the first frost. Then begin removing the leaves once the grass stops growing.
2) Don’t procrastinate! Fallen leaves will deprive your grass of crucial sunlight during the fall months.
3) Hire help! If you do not have the ability or time to remove fallen leaves, plan ahead to hire help.
4) Check your drains. If your property is near drains, check the area for leaves. Heavy rain can cause leaves to clump up and block drains which can cause flooding and other damage.
5) Don’t overdo it. Raking can be hard work that can leave your hands and back sore. Pace yourself, stay hydrated and take frequent breaks.
If you need any help removing leaves from your property, please click the contact link below so JB Kline Landscaping can help you look your best!